More than 200 current businesses call Slavic Village home; from small businesses to large employers such as Third Federal Savings and Loan headquarters and Arcelor Mittal. Slavic Village Development works to retain these existing businesses while helping them grow, and attract new retail businesses and services to the Broadway area.
In service of these goals, SVD assists businesses with:
- Developing business plans
- Marketing available real estate to businesses and developers.
- Identifying sources of financing for expansion and start-ups
- Packaging loans
- Shepherding projects through the development process
- Serving as a liaison between businesses and the City of Cleveland’s Department of Economic Development & Department of Community Development
SVD offers several opportunities for local entrepreneurs to network and learn about neighborhood developments.
Do you own or work at a business or property in Slavic Village? Join us for the next village merchant meeting to stay updated with neighborhood progress and connect with fellow businesses.
Slavic Village is proud to be a home to a large number of manufacturers and other industrial businesses. At our annual Industrial Roundtable Breakfast, we discuss neighborhood updates and developments, present available resources, and provide a space to network with these stakeholders.