Trees are rooted in Slavic Village
Trees are critical to our local and neighborhood environment, but also require proper maintenance. At SVD we support tree planting, planning and management efforts.
In service of these goals, SVD assists businesses with:
- Developing business plans
- Marketing available real estate to businesses and developers.
- Identifying sources of financing for expansion and start-ups
- Packaging loans
- Shepherding projects through the development process
- Serving as a liaison between businesses and the City of Cleveland’s Department of Economic Development & Department of Community Development
SVD offers several opportunities for local entrepreneurs to network and learn about neighborhood developments.
Do you own or work at a business or property on Fleet Avenue? Join us for the next Fleet Avenue Stakeholders meeting to stay up to date with neighborhood progress and connect with fellow businesses.
Slavic Village is proud to be a home to a large number of manufacturers and other industrial businesses. At our annual Industrial Roundtable Breakfast, we discuss neighborhood updates and developments, present available resources, and provide a space to network with these stakeholders.